This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
Carson City, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
This position is located in Carson City, NV.
The Business Analyst is responsible for serving as a domain expert in motor vehicle titling and registration and driver licensing for RMV/DMVs.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Research current transactional processes used by jurisdictions to title and register motor vehicles as well as issue driver s licenses and/or identification cards.
* Identify core functionality needed to support all titling and registration processes and requirements including privilege management and plate, decal, and certificate issuance
* Analyze inventory tracking/reporting needs related to secure inventory items such as title paper, plates, decals, and driver s licensing cards and laminate.
* Analyze financial tracking/reporting requirements related to the collection of all fees and taxes as well as revenue allocation requirements.
* Research potential 3rd party software designed to meet inventory financial management requirements. .Identify core electronic interfaces required for compliant titling, registration ,and driver s licensing transactions
* Lead the generation of product artifacts, such as task flow diagrams, requirements documentation, use cases and related business rules
* Collaborate with internal technical resources, product management, and development staff to document functional and non-functional requirements for MorphoTrust customers.
* Communicate effectively through accurate, thorough, and detailed documentation and succinct oral presentations with slides, whiteboard drawings, and demonstrations
* Select, recommend, and apply appropriate analytic methodologies and techniques
* Working knowledge of business process analysis and Lean Six Sigma principles
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven statistical and analytical skills
* Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Mindjet and Outlook
* Proven ability to relate effectively with staff at all levels as well as with external entities
* Demonstrated experience in the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) process
* Not required but helpful, working knowledge of system modernization projects, particularly within the motor vehicle and/or government sector
* Degree in business management or business administration or equivalent DMV experience
* 2+ years of experience in hands-on BPM business analysis
* 2+ years of experience in defining business requirements and related rules and in process modeling
* Demonstrated experience in identifying, analyzing, and documenting software requirements as well as writing use cases, user stories and business rules
* 2+ years of experience working directly with cross-functional teams to synthesize, capture, and clearly communicate customer requirements
* Helpful but not required, knowledge of Siebel-Oracle CRM
Other: Estimated travel 30% or more depending on place of residency.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics