This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
We Are Looking For A Junior Level BA For A 12 Month Contract Position In Chandler, AZ.
* Act as a liaison between client area and technical organization by assisting in the planning, conducting, and directing of the analysis of business problems to be solved with automated systems.
* Work closely with more experienced Business Systems Consultants on revising existing systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
* Document weekly work effort status and meeting minutes
* Assist in the data collection for building requirements and workflow documentation.
* Maintain documentation artifacts for in flight work efforts (draft creation, vetting revisions, approval sign-off).
* Support manager with work effort financials and schedules.
* Maintain deliverables, issues, risks, defects and change logs for designated work efforts on share point site.
* Support manager with duties as assigned.
* Flexible hours.
* 1+ years IT experience.
Minimum Qualifications: * Able to effectively communicate and provide excellent customer service.
* Problem solving skills and ability to work on multiple contiguous issues.
* Experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc).
* Able to capture and translate information into a formal document with assistance from more senior staff.
* Able to analyze problems and work with more senior staff to find resolutions.
* 6+ months of experience with ClearQuest.
* Knowledge and/or experience with one or more of the following: ART Service Request, ACT ID Request, GSMOS Application Support, Financial Crimes Platform or Operational Risk Application.
Preferred Qualifications: * Business Requirements knowledge.
* Exposure to development methodologies.
* Understanding of basic system security requirements.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.