Business Analyst (EDC)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONEssential FunctionThe primary role of the Analyst is to perform business and systems analysis process as it relates to implementation of a given EDC upgrade. In addition the Analyst will work closely with specific project team members to operationalize any necessary updates to existing process documentation, including but not limited to various SOPs, WPDs, and work instructions.\This role has no direct reports. RelationshipsReports ToEDC Upgrade Portfolio ManagerWorks Closely withUpgrade Analysts, Software Quality Assurance, Business Analysts, internal customers External RelationshipsNo direct external relationshipsKey Accountabilities
- Develop advanced engineering business documentation that outline and determine process of implementation for execution of said upgrade.
- Design and assist in planning for implementing of specific upgrade solutions, including but not limited to the performance of a product upgrade in addition to implementation across specified clinical trials.
- Assist in the development and release of process specific documentation to enable business in implementation of said upgrade.
- Assist in the establishing and maintaining standards and procedures for project reporting,
- Compliance to all applicable business and IT related SOPs to ensure consistency of process considerations...QualificationsSkills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with project teams and existing team members.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team in a matrix environment
- Initiative and self-confidence, adaptable and able to cope with changing and evolving priorities whilst being able to identify new opportunities
- A thorough understanding of generic Project Life Cycle management controls
- A thorough understanding of basic data management operational considerations. Education
- B.A. of B.S in Life Sciences or Computer Science field, or equivalent. Language Skills
- N/A Minimum Work Experience
- Related business experience (project/portfolio manager and/or equivalent) typically gained over 3-5 years
- Relevant experience with business and process scope analysis in a high technology or Internet-based software deployment environment, preferably related to Data Management (clinical a major plus)EEO DisclaimerPAREXEL complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, color, religious creed, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.