This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Eau Claire, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for an organized Business Analyst in Eau Claire. This is for a temporary to hire opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. As a Business Analyst you will support the reconciliation and research activities which includes reporting, database management, process improvements and analysis. The successful candidate must have strong communication skills, a good foundation of technical skills, be a team player and be disciplined in their work to ensure quality and timely completion of tasks. If you meet the qualifications listed below and would like to find out more about the position, please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Business Analyst position include:
* Run standard reports per established schedule
* Generate ad-hoc reports to support business needs
* Perform data analysis to support business needs
* Pull System reports and distribute as needed
* Maintenance of team databases for workflows and management of time away from work
* Maintain documentation for processes
* Maintain/create documentation for databases and spreadsheets
* Support team SharePoint site
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. Data Analysis
2. Microsoft Excel (intermediate level of experience)
3. Microsoft Access (intermediate level of experience)
4. SQL (used within Microsoft Access) (intermediate level of experience)
5. Documentation (end-user and technical)
6. Analytical skills
Nice to have skills/experience:
Documenting processes and the technical aspects of the tools (e.g, how is database setup, inputs and outputs)
This position will work Monday through Friday either 7:30am-4:00pm or 8:00am-4:30pm
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Business Analyst position in Eau Claire or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled