Business Analyst, EdAssist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONSince its creation, EdAssist, a unique software-based service that helps organizations take a more strategic approach to their tuition assistance management, has met aggressive business and growth goals while continuing to be a fun and challenging place to work. We are constantly being recognized by our customers for our exceptional service and innovation we provide.
As the BUSINESS ANALYST, you will be primarily responsible for utilizing your exceptional communication skills by consulting with clients on best practices for implementing the EdAssist Tuition Reimbursement Solution post-sale. You will consult and document current and future state processes and develop specification documents and validate system work.
What you will be doing:
* Facilitate and consult on Tuition Reimbursement program best practices and assist with developing strategic goals.
* Partner with clients, project managers, technical leads, and project stakeholders on product s business requirements, scope, issues, and solutions.
* Translate business requirements to system/functional requirements.
* Work with subject matter experts and technical teams to determine optimized workflow and effort estimates.
* Work closely with Project Manager to define, estimate, and deliver projects according to budget, schedule, and business requirements.
* Oversee organization of all project documents and ensure they are complete, current, and archived appropriately.
* Research and evaluate alternative solutions; recommend efficient and cost effective solutions for the system s design.
* Work with business areas to identify and prioritize enhancements and improvements.
* Attend client and team meetings with occasional overnight travel (25% or less).
What we hope you will bring to this role:
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field or 3-5 years of comparable working experience required.
* Strong external/internal implementation project background in the software industry (or an industry that is service reliant on software).
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to analyze problems, document needs, and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences.
* Proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information.
* Strong customer service philosophy and skills; ability to work in a collaborative environment.