This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Mattel/Global Supply Chain
El Segundo, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Purpose of Position:
The Master Data Analyst is responsible for the duties supporting daily Master Data Operations. Working closely with functional groups, the position ensures that data objects are analyzed, controlled, entered and released in business systems in a timely manner as dictated by standard operating procedures. The position closely follows guidelines within the functions and businesses supported.
* Coordination of the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of master data and product data to support the product commercialization process.
* Controls changes to support the creation, modification or phase out of data from systems
* Monitors routings of data or projects, analyzing process times and flow to identify improvement opportunities
* Measures Supply Chain data quality and its timely availability which includes scorecard generation analysis and drawing conclusions to provide executive summaries
* Follow up and remediation of issues with internal and external teams
* Ensures transparency of process, reduces operational friction
* Report generation and quality checks
Experience, Education & Skills
* BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology or related field preferred
* Understanding of work flows, master data management principles and practices in a global environment
* Advanced Excel skills and proficiency with the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite and Cognos Reporting
* Basic knowledge and understanding of project management practices and techniques within an Agile environment
Experience, knowledge and skills required:
* 3 - 5 years of experience
* Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to understand the root cause of complex problems and the ability to work with the business to research and develop appropriate solutions
* Ability to express concepts clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
* Ability to work on enterprise-level projects as assigned and assist in the refresh of process definition and documentation
* Ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines, work both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to execute and adapt to fast changing business environment
* Experience working in a global Supply Chain environment
Mattel is a creations company that inspires the wonder of childhood. Our mission is to be the recognized leader in play, learning and development worldwide. Mattel s portfolio of global consumer brands includes American Girl , Barbie , Fisher-Price , Hot Wheels , Monster High and Thomas & Friends , among many others. Mattel also creates a wealth of lines and products made in collaboration with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of approximately 31,000 people, Mattel operates in 40 countries and territories and sells products in more than 150 nations. Visit us at www.mattel.com/careers, www.facebook.com/MattelCareers or www.twitter.com/mattelrecruiter.
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer