Business Analyst - Energy SBU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description:
Currently, we are seeking qualified candidates for a Business Analyst - Energy SBU opening to join our Strategic Sales Support organization.
Day to Day:
You will be responsible to provide strategic, analytical and administrative support and direction to Chromalloy s Energy Strategic Business Unit (SBU) revenue capture teams and the broader organization. What you will do:
* Market assessments and analysis of the Energy Industry
* Direct support to Chromalloy s annual Strategic Long Range Plan
* Adhoc analytical support to the Energy SBUs and broader organization
* Development of sales and business development tools and presentations (i.e. gap analysis)
* Capability catalogue development & maintenance
* Strategic proposal and quotation support
* Create a strategic model for competitive positioning of Chromalloy against competition
* Collect, clean and validate data from the international divisions.
* Ensure high quality and integrity of the data.
* Analyze data and convert into management information.
* Manage & improve input for our CRM-system and other databases.
* Assist in the improvement process of the quotation system.
What you need to succeed:
* BA or BS in Statistics, Finance, Business or related degree
Experience & Skills:
* 4+ years of relevant experience with Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Mining.
* Experience in gas turbine engine MRO industry within PowerGen and/or Oil & Gas industry is a plus
* Demonstrated understanding of business value drivers and aligning strategy to achieve business objectives
* Ability to package and present projections, performance trends, and performance outlooks in an executive format
* Ability to analyze, interpret and translate metric performance into business insight
* Strong decision-making skills and ability to use sound judgment and challenge assumptions when appropriate
* Proven flexibility and ability to cope with pressure resulting from changing priorities and meeting tight deadlines and reporting requirements
* Must demonstrate an effective communication skill / style to present complex ideas in a compelling and comprehensive manner
* Excellent analytical skills and ability to handle ambiguity
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mind-set.
* Solid Team-player with a global mindset.
* Advanced MS Office Suite skills specifically using MS Excel and PowerPoint
* Must be able and willing to travel as needed
Will relocate selected candidate Limitless Opportunities
Chromalloy has big plans for the future, just like you. We recognize that it takes planning and hard work to get there. So we offer challenging assignments, great teams, development and training, and exciting opportunities to enhance your skills, abilities and knowledge.
Chromalloy maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. Please note that depending on the specific position, you may be required to pass additional medical tests, background checks, and/or other requirements. These additional items are required for the company to comply with various laws and regulatory rules.
Apply only for positions for which you are qualified. If your work experience, skills and background are incompatible with the requirements of the job, you will not be considered for it.
Chromalloy is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Chromalloy participates in E-Verify. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Employees will be treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance. It is also our policy that sexual harassment or any other kind of harassment, including harassment based on sexual orientation, will not be tolerated. The foundation of these policies is our commitment to treat everyone fairly and equally and to have a bias-free work environment.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system or need to apply in an alternate way, please contact the Human Resources department at the individual business unit or annex. The telephone number for a specific business unit or annex can be found at Chromalloy Locations.