Business Analyst Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMilwaukee Tool, an industry-leading manufacturer of heavy-duty power tools, accessories and hand tools for professional users worldwide is looking for talented, enthusiastic, and motivated students with strong business analysis skills. Come join the IT Team behind the most exciting and innovative tool company in the world and join the REDvolution.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Produce modern business requirements and collaborate with IT on solution delivery
* Participate in projects to deliver transformational business results
* Develop process improvement solutions through effective use of business and process analysis techniques
* Develop innovative solutions using project management, Lean Six Sigma, Business Process Management, and other project appropriate methodologies.
* Build IT credibility by modeling professionalism, excellence, integrity, and passion
* Other duties as required
* Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree program in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or Business Administration with an emphasis in technology
* Junior standing or above
* Related experience from work, internships or academic projects
* Strong professional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Familiarity with ERP software a plus
Milwaukee Tool offers an excellent working environment that includes an on-site cafeteria, state of the art fitness facility, organized fitness classes, recreational sports leagues, and company outings. We offer a business casual environment, which allows jeans on most days.
JNCODE: JN008, JN022