This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Harris Computer Systems
JOB DESCRIPTIONMORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
System Innovators (www.systeminnovators.com) is seeking a Business Analyst to join their Professional Services team in Jacksonville, FL.
The Business Analyst s primary objective is to assist clients with implementing System Innovators Enterprise Revenue Management solution by defining, analyzing and documenting requirements, clearly communicating this information to stakeholders, facilitators and partners, and managing the delivery of the requirements at the project level.
As a liaison between System Innovators, our clients, and third party organizations, our Business Analysts are responsible for evaluating solution architecture, communicating operating requirements, identifying gaps, and recommending mitigation tactics for eliminating implementation roadblocks.
Here at System Innovators, we re driven by a mission to be the leading provider of enterprise revenue management solutions to government and utilities clients. To make our mission possible, we need talented and dedicated individuals on our team. We offer employees a casual work setting, competitive benefits package and stable environment.
We are a financially strong, growing and stable company that offers employees the opportunity to learn and have fun!
Help us make our mission possible and APPLY TODAY!
* Functions as a core member of an enterprise project team which consists of Project Managers, Analyst, Applications Developers, and Client Business and Technical Teams.
* Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing functional and technical requirements
* Create detailed functional and technical specifications
* Organize, prioritize, and manage requirement delivery at the project level
* Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques
* Develop and execute test cases that confirm expected results
* Participates in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
* Create tools and applying best practices for the execution of the requirements gathering process
* Completing work breakdown structure for the estimation of efforts needed for each task
* Communicating clearly the expectations to project sponsors and team members
* Resolving issues and solving problems throughout the project cycle by leveraging advanced problem-solving techniques
* Management of risk / issue tracking and remediation.
* Provide technical assistance in training, mentoring, and coaching professional and technical staff
* Bachelor s degree in Business or Technology related field from an accredited institution
* Must have 3+ years experience as a Technical Business Analyst
* Experience in business analysis including translating user needs into functional or technical requirements required
* Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required, Visio preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills
* Understanding of systems engineering concepts
* Enterprise technology delivery experience
* Government contract and delivery experience preferred
* Ability to operate independently, with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
* Management skills
* Leadership qualities and excellent problem-solving ability
* Travel 50%
System Innovators is a division of Harris Computer, a member of the Constellation Software Inc. group of companies. For over 30 years System Innovators has been the industry leader in cashiering and revenue collection systems for the public sector and utilities. Our user-friendly software solutions are field-tested and time proven used by 200 plus clients throughout the United States, Canada and the Caribbean. Using the latest Microsoft platforms and .NET technologies, all software development and support for iNovah and CAFR is based out of the System Innovator s office in Jacksonville, Florida.
Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to all levels of local government, public power and water entities as well as school districts throughout North America. Harris' focus is on creating long-term relationships with our customers and ensuring that we meet the changing needs of our customers over time. Harris is divided into multiple functional Business Units that are supported by a centralized Corporate Services group.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
EEO Statement: It is the policy of Harris to ensure that its management and employment practices are administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), marital status, sexual orientation, protected physical or mental disability, amnesty, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.