This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Jersey City, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob ID: 20160720-7893-RE
Company Name: ISO
Verisk has an amazing story to tell Named to Forbes America s Best Employers 2016 List and Forbes World s Most Innovative Companies 2015 List, Verisk is one of only 15 out of 500 companies to appear on both lists. Acknowledgment as a best employer is a testament to the Verisk team around the world. At Verisk, you can build a rewarding career with challenging and meaningful work, create a positive, lasting impact on the business, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies and an excellent benefits package!
If you re looking for a career that transforms, inspires, challenges, and rewards you, then come join us! Verisk Analytics is a global supplier of risk assessment services and decision analytics for customers in a variety of markets, including insurance, healthcare, financial services, supply chain, and others. At Verisk, you ll be part of an organization that s committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
Verisk Insurance Solutions / Underwriting (VIS-U), a unit of Verisk Analytics (VRSK), provides technology rich solutions in Underwriting to the Property & Casualty insurance industry. These advanced analytical solutions address challenging problems related to risk and decision-making in P&C insurance underwriting. We combine vast data resources with cutting-edge technology to create innovative and technically rigorous solutions.
The Business & Product Analyst will manage all day-to-day operations involving customer data contribution, process improvements, and carrier onboarding for our products. Daily responsibilities include quality assurance of data, ad hoc report creation, interacting with customers to resolve disputes, analyzing data to determine trends and patters for presentation to management, product testing and implementation of enhancements. Collaborate and build relationships with colleagues and clients, thrive in an environment of high-performance customer service and enjoy building/improving operations and processes. The ideal candidate is extremely dependable, organized, detail oriented, has exceptional communication and time management skills, and always focuses on providing excellent customer service.
Title: Business & Product Analyst - Underwriting
Organizational Unit: Verisk Insurance Solutions / Underwriting (VIS-U)
Supervisory Responsibility: No
* Implementation and setup of new customers; support of existing customers; data loading and processing; production of management reports; design and implementation of acceptance test plans
* Must create and maintain documentation that will support the effective implementation of repeatable processes and workflows
* Analyze the quality of data received from customers, data providers and other sources, and recommend actions for data quality improvements.
* Work closely with the Operations Management staff in the development, implementation, maintenance and regular distribution of useful measurement reports that will have high visibility at the leadership and executive level.
* Analyze processes and suggest improvements
* All of these functions must be managed in an environment of high-performance customer service as captured by different measures of customer satisfaction
* Four year college degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline
* 3 years experience in operations providing technical or analytical services in both B2B and B2C environments a plus
* Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills; ability to distill complex concepts into language that is understandable and compelling to business decision makers
* Driven, self-motivated and self-directed; comfortable working in teams and independently to complete projects
* Must be highly organized and able to work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and changing priorities
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Visio, Project and Access
* Knowledge of databases and a familiarity with programming and SQL
For more information, visit us at Www.verisk.com/careers
We are offering an excellent compensation package that includes short-term cash incentive. Our competitive benefits package includes full health care options, a 401(k) plan, and generous Paid-Time-Off.
If this opportunity looks exciting and challenging to you, please contact Robin Edelstein (email@example.com) to get more information.
See our website at www.verisk.com for information about our company. All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Verisk Analytics, of which Verisk Insurance Solutions is a division, was ranked by Forbes as the 18th most innovative company in the world. See announcement @ http://www.verisk.com/press-releases-verisk/2015/august-2015/forbes-ranks-verisk-analytics-18th-most-innovative-company-in-the-world.html
Verisk Analytics has also been named to join the S&P 500in 2015. See announcement @ http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-01/verisk-jumps-after-being-named-to-replace-joy-global-in-s-p-500
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.
Bachelors (or equivalent work experience)
Years of Experience