Business Analyst- Marketing Technology
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
Bring your strong analytical skills to our dynamic marketing operations team to build and implement new solutions, solve problems, improve existing processes, and connect business people to information technology groups. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management and establish performance metrics for end-to-end reporting.
* Monitor, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to overall business goals
* Leveraging data analysis tools, provide key insights that inform strategic decisions
* Work closely with sales operations manager to ensure end-to-end tracking throughout lead lifecycle
* Oversee successful implementation, management, and day-to-day administration of CRM and marketing automation system
* Manage technical aspects of key marketing infrastructure, tools, and reporting systems
* Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization
* Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize programs and marketing team performance
* Track campaigns and develop campaign performance and ROI analysis; make recommendations for tactical adjustments based on results
* Provide an analysis of marketing data using marketing automation tools, Google Analytics, and sales reports; establish benchmarks for ongoing measurement
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, and task and workflow analysis
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and decompose high-level information into details
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with team members, clients, and colleagues to analyze information, define and prioritize requirements, and evaluate potential solutions
* Deliver supporting project artifacts including functional requirements, RACI matrix, use cases, user stories, business rules, and business process model
* Coordinate with the business units who will evaluate, test, and validate solutions
* Manage change requests related to the working project plans to meet the agreed deadlines
* Communicate status and potential project risks to the project manager
* Four years of direct work experience in a business analyst capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
* Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
* Ability to multi-task and to work independently
* Strong facilitation skills to elicit requirements from various personalities across organizational boundaries including senior executives
* Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and to work within strict deadlines
* Solid understanding of and experience with agile iterative project delivery approach
* Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, diplomacy, negotiating, reasoning, problem solving, and influence
* Bachelor s in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.