This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 1/21/2017
This position is part of the Operations Support Team and delivers global shared services to Customer Care organizations across Business Units through all aspects of Operations Support. This position supports emerging & ongoing business needs as well as leads strategic projects with the objective to improve customer satisfaction and deepen customer engagement while transforming the global customer experience. It requires highly effective project management and analytic skills along with a strong foundation of Customer Care Service Excellence. A passion for the Customer is required along with continuous interaction with key constituents at all levels including Customer Care Representatives, Management, Business Units as well as other business processes. Customer follow-up may also be required to resolve issues or to assist with root cause analysis.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Superior analytical skills to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and produce actionable business insights out of it
* Demonstrated experience managing projects of varying scope/complexity
* Highly customer-focused with thorough understanding of ECE to advance Service Excellence
* Demonstrated business/Customer Care expertise with proven experience identifying business improvement opportunities including defining and measuring success of those initiatives
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with ability to develop/deliver presentations
* Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills with ability to support team decisions
* Bachelor s Degree in related field (preferred) and 3-5+ years of related business experience
* TEOA Green Belt Certified
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* 2+ yrs experience with SAP & Salesforce
* Functional knowledge of reporting through TED 2.0, Qlickview and other TE reporting tools very helpful
* Experience with One Note, SharePoint & Publisher a Plus
* Highly motivated self-starter with drive for results and the ability to work independently as well as in team environment
* Ability to collaborate with diverse teams
* Schedule flexibility due to requirement for global conference calls/testing/project support during global shared hours