Business Analyst 9/2/2016
NTT Data Inc
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Title * Business Analyst
Location - Brooklyn NY 11201
Duration * 2 year + possible extensions
Please send resumes to Karen.Bigini@nttdata.com
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver functional requirements, e.g., Business Requirements Documents. Use Cases, GUI, screen layouts and interface designs. Utilize enterprise-wide requirements definitions and management systems and methodologies, as required.
* Work independently with users to define concepts and report out on findings to an assigned Project Manager.
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
* Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
* Maintain a liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
* Lead requirements analysis and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete and verifiable, and that they conform to standards.
* Test software to ensure it meets specifications and identify any defects
* Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and be willing to research new topics in system administration.
* Ability to design, execute, assess, and troubleshoot web applications as required by projects. This includes documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle
1. 60 Months of Experience working with planning and process analysis
2. 60 Months of Experience working with analysis and reporting tools such as SQL reports, MS Access.
3. 60 Months of Experience working with MS Office products such as Visio, Powerpoint and Word.
4. 60 Months of Experience of strong analytical and problem solving skills.
5. 36 Months of Experience in software engineering and information technology.
6. 60 Months of Experience in MS SQL Server databases.
7. 60 Months of Experience working with MS TFS.
8. 60 Months of Experience working with Cognos
9. 60 Months of Experience in QA testing