This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
NTT Data Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
My customer, an energy management company located in Audubon, PA has a long term contract position available for a Business Analyst.
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. Cannot work Corp to Corp.
The position is primarily focused on understanding current and future requirements for an existing database that has interfaces to multiple applications and is being used by multiple departments. This individual will interact with the business users gather and document requirements, as well as to document application dependencies, and develop test plans.
Specific responsibilities will include but, not be limited to, requirements elicitation, documenting requirements and technical designs, creating a test plan, test approach and test scripts based upon the requirements, and working with the team and stakeholders to ensure that the database redesign and migration of data occurs with minimal impact to all current users.
* Develop a deep understanding of the business functions and processes
* Document, review and update business and functional requirements based on client's feedback
* Serve as a business liaison between client and project teams
* Establish, monitor and maintain high client satisfaction levels
* Document, track and resolve problems in client business systems
* Analyze, review, and document current structure and use cases of the database; Analyze and document current application dependencies
* Serve as a business liaison between clients and project teams to help understand user interaction
* Assist project manager in better understanding information gathered about user experience
* Assist in the development of recommendations for redesign of the database
* Assist business clients in developing requirements for future use cases
Skills and Experience
* Someone who is energetic and passionate about their work, extremely positive and solution driven
* Excellent requirements gathering skills and experience
* Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision
* Someone who has worked on large teams, on projects that have different business owners
* Experience working with business and technical staffs to define, document, and track software requirements and design
* B.S. degree in computer science, management information systems, or equivalent experience
Familiarity with Agile methodology and SQL database preferred
*benefits are available only to W2 Contractors
Who is NTT Data*
NTT DATA is a leading IT services provider and global innovation partner with 80,000 professionals based in over 40 countries. NTT DATA emphasizes long-term commitment and combines global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services, including consulting, application services, business process and IT outsourcing, and cloud-based solutions. We're part of NTT Group, one of the world's largest technology services companies, generating more than $100 billion in annual revenues and partner to 80% of the Fortune 100. Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a wide range of businesses and government agencies.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.