This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infogroup Targeting Solutions is targeting top talent for its latest career opportunity. We are seeking a Business Analyst to join our Papillion, NE office.This position is responsible for analyzing operating performance and reporting on results. This position is responsible for facilitating the relationship between internal and external contacts by providing technical database support to achieve successful database implementation.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Work with clients, and internal departments to achieve solution-oriented results to resolve specific challenges and issues.
2. Act as a liaison between the IT department, the client, and the sales department.
3. Utilize a consultative approach to meeting client database marketing objectives.
4. Handle difficult problems, situations, decision making, and delivery of unfavorable news in a professional, results-oriented manner sometimes with incomplete information.
5. Assist andcoordinate aspects of projects and ensure cooperation and accountability from various departments.
6. Manage client expectations while working to foster a feeling of mutual respect between the client and the Company.
7. Provide packaged solutions, which utilize the complete breadth of knowledge on Company database products and services.
8. Develop and maintain key client relationships.
9. Initiate and follow through on continuous process improvements for database product line.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Exeperience/understanding of Oracle is required.
2. Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
3. Strong project coordination and decision making skills.
4. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company in an articulate, professional manner.
5. Professionalism and interpersonal skills.
6. Self-initiative and leadership.
7. Ability to work within team environment
8. Ability to travel as needed.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelors Degree in related field of study or equivalent is required.
2. 2 years of field related processing, direct marketing experience and customer service experience is required.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogrouptargeting.com/about-infogroup-targeting-solutions/careers-at-infogroup-targeting-solutions. Please reference requisition number PAPL3908.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions helps companies increase sales and customer loyalty through analytically driven consumer and business data and database marketing solutions. With exclusive access to the Data Axle , we build multichannel solutions using contextually relevant information on 235MM individuals and 25MM businesses. For more information, please visit www.infogrouptargeting.com.
Infogroup Targeting Solutions is an Infogroup company. Infogroup is the leading provider of innovative business data, and marketing solutions that are proven to increase customer acquisition and retention. Our mission is to use a combination of our client's data and our business and consumer data and really smart people to deliver the right communication to the right audience at the right time -- for Infogroup, that's real-time.
At Infogroup Targeting Solutions, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled