Finance Analyst/Project Control Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Individual will be responsible for managing day-to-day business functions for numerous SGT contracts with various contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price).
Individual is responsible for task proposal preparation, task negotiation, financial reporting, project control functions, and contract budgeting.
Monitors company financial performance for conformance to original proposal and maintains continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is managed in accordance with customer specifications, contract budgets, and government regulations.
Individual provides internal and external financial reporting, reviews and issues invoices, and provides monthly revenue accrual reports.
* Must be proficient in financial management, budgeting, project control, financial reporting, and contract administration in a Government services contract environment.
* Must possess strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
* Must be able to interface positively and effectively with project management and customers.
* Must have a working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
* Strong organizational and problem solving skills with proven ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks with varying priorities in a fast paced environment.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and highly skilled in Excel spreadsheets.
* Experience working with multiple contract types (cost-reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price) is preferred.
SGT is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/m/f/disabled/veteran.