This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Business Analyst St. Louis, MO
We have an exciting 18 month contract opportunity for a Business Analyst with our Financial Services client in St. Louis, MO. The candidate will act as a liaison between multiple client areas and technical organizations by initiating, planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
* Providing technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet and exceed business requirements.
* Working with user groups to provide training, resolving questions, assessing user needs, and recommending changes.
* Preparing specifications for system changes.
* Recommending and initiating systems testing.
* Providing direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* Creation of project documents: business requirements, functional design specifications.
* Any experience with databases (SQL, Oracle or DB2) would be helpful.
* Prior experience working in a brokerage environment preferred, but not required.
* Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and be able to support multiple efforts at one time.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.