Business Analyst (Sales)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Monster Worldwide's Government Solutions team is looking for Business Analyst who LOVES working with clients and helping them navigate their online recruiting systems and business process challenges. This is a great opportunity to join the leader in online recruitment solutions and help our government client be successful in candidate and employee management, where you will help increase customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services. We are committed to helping our customer manage its online assists/properties, plan for changes, to attract, assess and hire the best candidates for their employers, and measure the effectiveness of HR efforts.
Candidates must be a US Citizen and able to obtain an NACI (US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries) clearance
* Support Lead Project Manager with daily activities
* Partner with the Development team to conduct working sessions to collect and analyze the functional, business, and technical requirements
* Partner with the Development team to prepare accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification documents
* Transfer knowledge and provide clarity/suggestions to the Technology team during the development stages (Dev, UAT, PAT) of product to meet the client s business needs
* Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops
* Communicate effectively with the customer and internal teams to deliver product s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs
* Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client
* Assist with the design and executing the test scripts and test scenarios with the Development team
* Lead test planning and execution efforts as needed - UAT
* Coordinate with the groups of business unit who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions, and determine issues in services and software
* Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines
* Work under general supervision, a wide degree of creativity and latitude required
* Handle efforts to identify new system requirements
* Participate in new/ongoing integration activities between other Client business systems
* Conduct training/communications efforts as needed
* Support integration enhancements efforts and process re-engineering efforts
* Support reporting design and testing efforts activities as needed
* Bachelor s Degree
* 3 - 5 years related experience as a Business Analyst
* 5 years of experience with MS Office, including MS Project
* US Citizenship; US Government National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) clearance (typically credit and background check) or ability to obtain NACI clearance.
* Fluency in written and spoken English required
* Previous experience in Human Resources and/or Human Capital Management as an internal or external consultant
* Test Planning & Execution experience
* Change Management experience
* Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting
* Ability to maintain confidentiality, to work as a member of an established team, professional appearance, attitude appropriate to the position and be prompt and dependable.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
Is relocation available*
Monster is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation with respect to Monster s services, please contact Monster at 1-800-MONSTER (1-800-666-7837).
Monster is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V