This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/9/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Post Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Are you ready to join the #SalesforceOhana*
The Business Planning & Technology Operations team develops and implements effective global strategies and transforms the field, our partners, and our success ecosystem with valuable insights, productivity enhancements, and transparent collaboration.
The Business Analyst in the Business Planning & Technology Operations (BPTO) team will have diverse responsibilities primarily focused on technology and system implementations delivering automation and improving our operational infrastructure , but also supporting key business and operational initiatives. Salesforce.com is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
* Engagement with System and Process experts to help identify solutions to business pain points
* Engagement with Change Mgmt/Comms team to ensure Change Management as needed for each initiative
* Partner with SPEs and business to define and document Business
* Drive systems-related project execution in direct partnership with IT (ESAS and Apps Services); measure and document business results achieved through solution implementation
* Lead UAT business planning, execution, and go live
* Partner with SPEs and IT to prepare Go Live transition plan
* Collaborate with BSA to ensure all documentation is completed and published
* Bachelors' degree in business, computer science or related field
* 4-6 years of Business Analyst experience, or focus in project/program management
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
* Advanced Knowledge of Business Systems - Salesforce.com (certification a plus)
* Understanding of systems analysis, including root cause analysis and other process modeling and systems design methodologies
* Project management skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and perform effectively in a fast-paced environment
* Able to think independently and consider cross-functional and downstream impacts
* Systems Analyst or Consulting experience preferred
* PMP certification (a plus)
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.