This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
* Define, measure, and report the key business metrics for both CMI foundry BU and external foundries
* Develop revenue and growth models for current and new business opportunities in CMI foundry
* Design and implement data modeling experiments to inform business decisions for both CMI foundry BU and external foundries
* Define key strategic, operational, and organizational priorities and processes
* Provide analytics guidance during strategic planning and forecasting process
* Assists management in long-term project scheduling and cost reduction. Provides manager with project schedule on short-term projects.
* Evaluates data gathered from multiple sources, reconciles differences, and ensures consistent approaches, data interpretation, and results measurements are employed
* Assess pricing trends and emerging markets through benchmarking analysis
* Prepare executive level presentation as work product to document analysis results
* Work closely with planning team in both CMI and Asia
* Bachelor Degree in Engineering, management, science required, master degree preferred.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with thoroughness and attention to detail is highly desired.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Proficient in MS Excel, MS PPT and MS Office
* Pricing analysis experience is highly desired
* Ability to work hard and thrive in a fast-paced environment with little oversight while managing multiple projects and meeting strict deadlines
San Jose, California, United States