This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 2/28/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONFirst American is a leading provider of title insurance and settlement services to the real estate and mortgage industries. Tracing our heritage back to 1889, First American was named one of FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016. More information about the company can be found at www.firstam.com.
First American National Production Services is seeking a Business Analyst in the Scottsdale office.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for:
Working with business departments, drive process improvement through seeking out and identifying opportunities and business process definition by defining and documenting processes and procedures. Assess and document training needs, communicate existence of new process. Document business processes, training procedures, standard operating procedures, project status, etc. Oversee projects for business departments and/or act as a liaison/strategic partner between business leaders in various centers nationwide. When new processes are identified, will drive implementation.
* Defines business process requirements, researches alternatives, drives solutions, gains consensus, tests to confirm, and implements solutions for a specific business need.
* Analyzes and gathers customer requirements to develop and implement customized solutions and provide alternative solutions.
* Provides informal training as part of implemention process. May provide formal training and support directly to customers.
* Working with business partners and SMEs, creates documentation of business processes, training procedures, and standard operating procedures.
* Generate and create reports; research and analyze data and report trends to management/ business partners.
* Generally requires BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
* Typically have 3-5 years of directly related experience
* Title experience preferred
* Proficient in Excel
* Analytical skills to determine root cause of problems and apply creative and effective solutions
* Ability to analyze a situation, interview, formulate questions, and probe for deeper knowledge/ understanding
* Data management skills
* Has basic knowledge of general business, production, and/or operation environment and general cost benefit awareness
* Good written and oral communication skills in order to define parameters to meet business requirements