Business Analyst / Scrum Master
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Vector Talent Resources currently has an opening for a Business Analyst/Scrum Master to support our client located in Newington, VA.
We are actively recruiting for a Business Analyst/Scrum Master to support systems development activities and ongoing operations and maintenance (O must be able to obtain the required CBP security clearance.
* Minimum of 3years of experience using Agile Scrum software development methodology in a Scrum Master role.
* Experience in an Agile environment including the execution of Scrum tasks including Sprint Planning, Daly Scrum and Standups, Sprint Reviews, Sprint Retrospectives, and Backlog Refinement.
* Proficiency in using Atlassian suite of tools; such as Confluence and Jira, to support and manage agile development project.
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* Excellent interpersonal, consulting, and customer-facing skills.
* Must be able to work with business sponsors, stakeholders, and product owner to create user stories and manage requirements.
* Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative and also in a self-directed manner within a fast moving environment.
* Excellent communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation.
* Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
* Project Management Institute (PMI) Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP) certification is a plus.
* Experience working in a Federal government project or environment is a plus