Business Analyst / Solutions Consultant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Business Analyst / Solutions Consultant
Auto Req ID
The Business Analyst/Solutions Consultant (BA/SC) is an individual dedicated to one of JLL s Fortune 500 customers with the goal of improving the overall Corporate Real Estate (CRE) and Facilities Management (REFM) operations through technology and process improvement. The BA/SC will be responsible for supporting all Integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS) projects, helping to troubleshoot system and data issues while looking for areas of process improvement. The BA/SC will be expected to bring innovation and best practices to the customer to help drive improvement and gain efficiencies.
This role will collaborate effectively with all levels of leadership within the client REFM organization as a means of ensuring that their strategic initiatives are met.
* Act as the liaison among stakeholders in order to elicit, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems
* Provide guidance for the customer through decision-making processes regarding cost/benefit, timelines, and operational and change management issues
* Assist planning sessions and documentation related to the Requirements Analysis and Solution Design phases of projects
* Assist in creating documentation for as-is and to-be processes, operating procedures, key performance indicators and measurement criteria, reporting objectives and solutions, and data gathering templates and management plans
* Train end users on IWMS functionality and processes
* Troubleshoot data issues in the IWMS application
* Educate the Client regarding industry best practices when applicable
* Identify and follow-through on process and functionality improvement initiatives
* Accurately and completely extrapolate data and create reports, charts and summaries using statistical facts and figures
* Configure views, dashboards and report sets utilizing business intelligence and query tools
* Work with field personnel to obtain necessary information and ensure system accuracy
* Validate and test data used in all reporting
* Work with on-site management to design and execute special studies and analyses focused on specific problems or programs
* Provide advice on organizational strategy, performance management, and alignment of best practice processes, typically through technology enablement
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of 3 years of industry-related experience or technology implementation experience
* Experience in leading group presentations including end user training classes
* Implementation and deployment experience with Manhattan and/or ARCHIBUS
* Comprehensive experience providing Corporate Real Estate (CRE) and Facilities Management (REFM) advisory services focused on client current state assessment, future state visioning and design, architecture, requirements definition, and business case development
* Conceptual knowledge of Relational databases and experience with data management
* Conceptual knowledge of AutoCAD
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* PMP Certification
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Ability to work with project managers and effectively execute project specific deliverables
* Ability to summarize information verbally and in writing when required. Ability to work with on-site team to explain data trends and anomalies
* Strong problem solving and analytical abilities
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio and PowerPoint
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42103BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.