This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Thousand Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
The Business Analyst will provide management with an in-depth understanding of key business drivers and enhanced decision support through financial analyses, and compilation of data / metrics. While playing a key role in implementing and supporting standardized processes portfolio-wide and function to identify ways to improve systems, tools and organizational effectiveness. By determining business drivers and report key metrics to enable the improvement of operational efficiency within the Jones Lang LaSalle account portfolio.
* Analyze raw data and present information to be used to identify action plans which will inherently result in increased value to both the Client and Jones Lang LaSalle.
* Work with the Senior Business Analyst to collect and interpret data trends / patterns and develop predictive analyses based on historical data and informed assumptions to drive the business.
* Work with the Senior Business Analyst to coordinate portfolio wide $80M - $100M budget and reforecasting, developing variance explanations and accurate annual forecasting by site.
* Provide support to the Performance Manager with monthly SLA/KPI scoreing data.
* Work with the Senior Business Analyst, Finance and Operations to ensure coordination of templates and deadlines, reporting requirements and timely completion of documents.
* Work with the Senior Business Analyst to develop reporting tools and templates to effectively drive the business for Operations while incorporating Best Practices and Finance requirements.
* Manage, track and maintain the JLL Portfolio Driver s License and Vehicle Insurance Program in accordance with all laws and regulations.
* Consolidate and compile the JLL Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual Performance Reports, post on OneView and distribute.
* Manage Training Assignments in LMS and ElementK and assign annual Safety Courses in ElementK. Partner with Client to schedule Hot Work, SPCC, etc., new hire training, job responsibility changes, GMP, mid month report overdue & expired notices and reconciliation with contractor blended list.
* Coordinate safety, professional development and technical training programs, engaging with external service providers, tracking progress and reporting back to management all programmatic accomplishments.
* Provide data tracking and System Admin support to the Senior Business Analyst, Operations Group, JLL s Quality Management Support System, JLL COE, JLL Performance Manager, and Strategic Sourcing as needed.
* Administer JLL Cell Phones, Receipt Tracking (validating, etc), IFM Management, Self Assessment (SPOC, coordinate assessment, submit), Inventory List of Property Owned Assets (compile list of all JLL staff and subs with JLL/Client assets and maintain), JLL Cost Tracker (SharePoint updates), Maintain filing system (audits), and COI Tracking.
* Provide support to Strategic Sourcing and other cost-savings initiatives.
* Integral member of the Operations Team reporting to the Senior Business Analyst.
* Other duties as they apply.
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent is required.
* Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree or one to two years of professional service industry experience, with preferred experience in Facility Management / Finance.
* Demonstrated proficiency in and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook), preferred Version 2007.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong client relationships.
* Logical thinker with good common sense and superior problem solving capabilities.
* Sharp analytical skills with proven capabilities.
* High degree of independence, initiative, responsibility, accountability and ability to excel in a team environment.
* Ability to work virtually with other colleagues across the portfolio and other Jones Lang LaSalle accounts.
* Flexibility with respect to work schedule, travel, and project type.
* Ability to work effectively with all levels of the client, portfolio and IFM organizations.
DESIRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
* One to two years experience in the Bio Tech/Pharma Industry.
* Knowledge of Maximo CMMS and Syclo Reporting systems.
* Experience with SharePoint document management systems.
* Proficiency with PeopleSoft and JD Edwards E1 Financial System.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 44064BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.