Business Analyst - 13110
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Tech-Marine Business, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Provide direct BFM support to a PEO Littoral Combat Ship Program office, supporting the Budget Financial Manager. The Business Analyst must be able to work independently and have an understanding of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution procedures.
Must be a self-starter and ability to pay close attention to detail with particular focus on analysis of financial data with the day-to-day contracts and business operations requirements.
Related duties include but not limited to:
* Financial analysis - Obligation and Expenditure analysis with data pulled from NAVY Enterprise Resource Planning ( ERP) systems weekly.
* Prepare Obligation/Expenditure APPN report.
* Execute in Navy ERP as required.
* Create and Track Navy Activity Funding documents.
* Review budget exhibits in PBIS.
* Prepare Mid-Year Briefs.
* Prepare HAC/SAC appeals.
* Review Open Commitments, Obligations and RX reports.
* Complete monthly financial review obligation and expenditure line charts and compile presentation to include quad charts summarizing each program.
* Experience includes tracking and reconciling documents and financial records with Program Managers, Corporate Officers, Navy financial institutions and field activities.
Experience with the following Navy financial/databases:
* Navy Enterprise Planning (Navy ERP)
* Program Budget Information System (PBIS)
* Computer Optimized Bach Reconciliation Application (COBRA)