Job Location: Washington DC
Auctor is an exciting, stimulating, and rewarding place to work. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. Auctor is currently seeking to fill the full time position of Business Analyst in Washington, DC. This position provides expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures which meet business objectives and requirements. The successful applicant will be expected to perform the following:
* Conduct preliminary investigation for all project requests.
* Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure in line with objectives of projects.
* Recommend product enhancements or other appropriate actions to improve productivity.
* Participates in efforts to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve business analysis processes.
* Open and maintain lines of communication with clients to monitor and improve satisfaction.
* Manage expectations of clients and stakeholders of projects.
* Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
* Monitor business analysis progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
* Follow company standard practice for project development and planning based on PMO requirements.
Auctor Corporation unequivocally supports equal employment opportunity on the basis of job qualifications and related work experiences and not on the basis of factors such as race, religion, national origin, disability, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or age.
Daily commute to Judiciary Square in Washington, DC, NW required.