Business Banking Center Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
Kansas City, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
Business Banking Center Manager
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Lead the banking center team in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction.
2. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients' total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability.
3. Act as a key point of contact for clients, teaming closely with other partners to uncover the full wallet share of financial needs and providing solutions directly, or indirectly through referrals.
4. Achieve specific sales and services goals by individual production and by leading the banking center team to success on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
5. Actively participate and represent Bank Midwest/Hillcrest Bank/Community Banks of Colorado in various community, civic, and professional organizations to promote goodwill and generate new business. Lead by example and encourage the banking center team to be involved.
6. Master the consultative sales process to develop strong client relationships to be positioned as a financial advisor for the client.
7. Be proficient at asking quality questions that allow an understanding of the clients needs and full financial picture in order to present solutions.
8. Pro-actively work with banking center business partners to identify specific existing clients meeting the target profile and create a calling plan to gain their business.
9. Drive the Work Perks Banking initiatives with business clients through weekly outreach activities.
10. Establish weekly activities/calling goals to proactively grow consumer and business households.
11. Responsible for the banking center completing Branch Capture, manage audit and compliance protocol, and lead team to operational excellence while ensuring accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
12. Protect all client and bank information, and ensure all associates comply with the Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
13. Responsible for adherence to bank s operational compliance, audit and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
14. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* Minimum of 1-2 years banking experience with progressive management and client calling experience.
* Must be/become registered and licensed in the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) as required by the S.A.F.E. Act.
* This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and NBH's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent years of on the job experience.
* Consumer lending background and small business lending experience a plus.
* Bilingual language skills.
* Minimum of 1 years of Banking Center Manager experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Specialized competencies in delivery of deposit, loan and banking products and services.
* Conceptual understanding of the credit underwriting process.
* Must be passionate about proactive sales and drive the prospecting of new business from existing clients and referrals.
* Proven track record of prospecting new business, enhancing existing relationships, and meeting or exceeding sales goals.
* Proven sales skills and client management experience.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Willing cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties; works cooperatively with others to accomplish company objectives.
* Promotes and generates cooperation among one s peers in leadership to achieve a collective outcome; fosters the development of a common vision and fully participates in creating a unified leadership team that gets results.
* Works to improve and reinforce performance of others. Facilitates skill development by providing clear, behaviorally specific performance feedback, and making or eliciting specific suggestions for improvement in a manner that builds confidence and maintains self-esteem.
* Applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one's job effectively.
* Applies original thinking in approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, systems, or services.
* Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
* Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
* Must possess a valid driver s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Office setting with hours of operation M-F 7:30am-6:30pm, S 8:00am-4:30pm
* May be requested to work evenings and weekends for special program events
* Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
* Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours)
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours)
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.