Business Banking Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition Number
Business Banking Manager
Community Banks of Colorado
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The following sets forth the primary responsibilities of this job, but is not an exhaustive list. The Bank, through its managers and supervisors, reserves the right to assign any additional duties necessary to meet the needs of our clients, associates and/or shareholders.
1. Deliver the Client Experience through effective management and leadership of Small Business Specialists.
2. Lead the Small Business Specialists in delivering the Client Experience by providing excellent client service with each interaction.
3. Actively pursue small business clients for the bank. Provide full range of business banking services to clients with an emphasis on loan and deposit business products, with a goal of earning 100% of the client s business.
4. Actively cross sell loans and cash management products to small businesses. Work with other departments in the bank as necessary to provide clients a full array of loan and deposit products.
5. Establish a referral network and build relationships within an established COI network; meet and exceed assigned sales goals; conduct market industry research for market trends that impact clients business and spot opportunities to provide financial services.
6. Create, train, and coach a successful sales team through the development of associates with the primary goal to serve the clients total financial needs resulting in greater market share, wallet share, and profitability.
7. Achieve specific sales and service goals for the Small Business Specialists on a quarterly and annual basis.
8. Work closely with Treasury Management and Commercial Relationship Manager to support delivery of a full range of loan and deposit products to large businesses in the market area.
9. Manage the relationship with various business partner entities to ensure cross-sales along with managing service quality to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
10. Responsible for all hiring, training, and development of new associates; and actively lead coaching conversations, salary administration, associate relations, time keeping and general associate management practices.
11. Ensure accuracy of all regulatory and procedural documentation.
12. Protect all client and bank information, and follow Customer Privacy and Information Policy & Procedure for communication with clients, vendors and associates.
13. Provide detailed reporting of sales/pipeline activity to Executive Management and represent the Small Business Group in various internal committees as designated.
14. Responsible for adherence to bank s operational compliance and security policies and applicable state and federal laws.
15. Maintain current knowledge and consistent compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures related to the position, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
16. Interact with others (co-workers, management, clients, and vendors) in a professional and tactful manner including treating them with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position.
EDUCATIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND/OR PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Required: This position requires the following educational and/or job experience:
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* minimum of 10 years of relevant job experience
* 7 years of previous supervisory or management experience.
* Master s degree in Business, Finance or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
* minimum of 15 years of relevant job experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following is intended to give an overview of the requirements of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Proficient in MS Office applications which include Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Willingly cooperates and works collaboratively toward solutions that generally benefit all involved parties; works cooperatively with others to accomplish company objectives.
* Promotes and generates cooperation among one s peers in leadership to achieve a collective outcome; fosters the development of a common vision and fully participates in creating a unified leadership team that gets results.
* Works to improve and reinforce performance of others. Facilitates skill development by providing clear, behaviorally specific performance feedback, and making or eliciting specific suggestions for improvement in a manner that builds confidence and maintains self-esteem.
* Applies and improves extensive or in-depth specialized knowledge, skills, and judgment to accomplish a result or to accomplish one's job effectively.
* Applies original thinking in approach to job responsibilities and to improve processes, methods, systems, or services.
* Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the delivery of services with a commitment to continuous improvement.
* Makes decisions authoritatively and wisely, after adequately contemplating various available courses of action.
* Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas orally or verbally in individual or group situations.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The following is intended to give an overview of the work environment of the position, but is not an exhaustive list.
* Office setting with traditional hours.
* Standing for extended periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to work at a rapid pace for long periods of time (typically no longer than 8 hours).
* Must be able to push, pull, pull up, bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, turn head-neck-shoulders as needed, grasp and hold tools and other items with hands, for either extended periods of time or many times throughout the workday.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources.
The Bank is committed to providing qualified applicants and associates reasonable accommodation, when necessary, to enable the individuals to complete the application process and/or perform the essential functions of the job. An applicant and/or associate requiring reasonable accommodation to perform any essential job function, should contact Human Resources. NBH Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Selected candidate(s) for hire must complete the following prior to employment: a criminal history report, global screen, drug screen, employment credit report and if applicable, a driving record.
Send This Position to a Friend