Business Center Support Specialist (Floater)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Takes an active role in meeting the needs and expectations of clients by servicing, promoting and selling the Bank's products and services. Increasing deposits and fee income, reducing expenses, maintaining and expanding superior client relations, and consistently meeting or exceeding assigned individual or team sales goals.
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Must have four or more years teller experience; prior knowledge of the procedures and polices related to the function of a bank teller and a working knowledge of the on-line computer system or teller terminal is necessary.
* Strong sales background.
* Must have proven abilities in needs-based sales and high-level client servicing skills.
* Excellent client service and cash handling experience is necessary.
* Ability to prepare or interpret detailed written materials and/or perform detailed mathematical functions accurately.
* Able to accurately handle the most complex transactions efficiently.
* Be security conscious, accurate and attentive to detail.
* Must have excellent communications skills (both verbally and in writing) and enjoy working with the public .
* Should have an understanding of compliance with Federal & State laws governing teller areas.
* A demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales goals and maintain a high level of client service is also required.
* Requires lifting up to 35 pounds.
* When lifting/carrying these type of items, use a cart or a chair with wheels to aid in moving these objects/items.
* May need to work extended hours that may include weekends.
* You must have a valid driver's license and must have the ability to independently visit clients in our entire banking area sometimes with little or no notice.
* External client interaction (meetings, networking etc), sales activities, accomplishment of goals, accuracy and regulatory compliance are critical functions of this job.
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.