Business Consultant/Project Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Location : US - Lansdale , Lansdale PA US 19446
% of Travel Required : Seldom
Job Type : Permanent
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)
Education : Bachelor's Degree
Category : Business Consulting
Job Description :
You may know SKF as the world leading supplier of products and solutions in the rolling bearing business. In addition, we are one of the leading players in seals, mechatronics, lubrication systems, and services which include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring and training. The inherent skills and competence of our around 40,000 employees help us to fulfill our objective of creating more intelligent, sustainable and innovative customer solutions. SKF is a truly global company with presence in more than 130 countries, serving an extensive range of industries and customers worldwide.
SKF USA is looking for a Business Consultant/Project Manager to join their US team.
SKF Business Consulting is SKF's in-house management consultancy unit with offices in Gothenburg (Sweden) and Lansdale (USA), offering consulting services and program management for SKF's business units globally.
As a Business Consultant/Project Manager, you are responsible for developing new business and delivering projects with overall responsibility for quality and financial result. As one of three consultants at SKF Business Consulting's US office, you will lead customer projects and coordinate assigned resources through planning, execution and delivery of top-class consulting services. SKF Business Consulting's portfolio includes Project Management, Market Development, Strategy Development, and Organizational Development in all of the industries and regions within which SKF operates. While the US team focuses on the Americas, there is a high degree of cooperation between the offices, and you would be part of a global team.
Information for Internal Applicants ONLY:
In accordance with the SKF USA Policy, please be sure you advise your current Manager of your application for this position. Please note internal candidates will receive a confirmation that they have successfully applied for a position. If you do not receive this confirmation, please verify with the recruiter that your application was indeed received.
Job Requirements :
* Bachelor s degree in Business or Engineering
* Practical experience in leading projects
* Proven experience in leading and motivating individuals and teams in projects
* 3-5 years experience in management consulting OR in a project management role managing complex and sensitive international projects with senior stakeholders
* Practical experience in relevant theory, methodology and practice related to SKF Business Consulting's offer portfolio
* Experience in business development and customer relations management
* Conceptual thinking and ability to establish a strategic overview
* Drive and ability to meet tight deadlines
* Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated success as a contributing member of an international team
* Fluent in English, other language skills are meriting
* Position is located in Lansdale, PA
* Willingness to travel as required to execute projects
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
For more information, please visit us @ www.skf.com