Business Development Analyst 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ANALYST - CHICAGO, IL
ARE YOU CUSTOMER-FOCUSED WITH A TRACK RECORD OF INSIDE SALES SUCCESS
Our client, A FAST GROWING FIRM WITH UNIQUE CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY, is experiencing record breaking sales revenue year over year with an increase of over 30% in the last three years alone and they need you to help take them to even higher levels of achievement. "Timing is everything" and NOW is the time to join this dynamic, fast-growing global organization!
As the market leader in their field, our client has nearly 20 years of providing hardware, software, and high-tech data solutions. They provide expert knowledge and analytics to many industries including retail and entertainment. Currently, their tracking technology has been installed in over 7 countries!
KEY PERFORMANCE OBJECTIVES
* Mine the assigned territory for sales opportunities and conduct research to understand prospects needs to sell value proposition.
* Create and execute business plans for your territory including coverage plan, essential messaging and identifiable metrics to achieve.
* Prospect, present and close for new business as well as up-sell new products.
* Work closely with the team(s) to insure proper customer satisfaction.
* Produce reports and proposals and join forces with finance to create contracts.
* Gather competitive intelligence.
* 2 to 5 years of sales experience to executive level clients including owners, CEO, COO, CFO and SR VP of Operations
* Telesales experience selling data related products / syndicated data services required
* Experience in conducting WebEx PowerPoint presentations over the phone.
* Proven track record of inside sales success preferably with an analytical or technical product.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications a must.
* Experience with CRM's - Salesforce.com strongly preferred
* Customer centric personality, high drive, excellent presentation skills
* Retail experience a bonus
* BS/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications.