Business Development Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHO WE ARE:
ShopperTrak is on a mission: we are revolutionizing the brick and mortar retail world with innovative products that fuel their success. Our path forward includes active exploration of IoT, Computer Vision, Machine (Deep) Learning and other technologies. We believe this is a thrilling journey and providing clarity on our future and empowering people to do their best work is the key to our success. We are inspired by people who are passionate, curious and want to push the envelope on innovation. Around here, our motto is build great stuff that helps solve problems for our customers and great things will follow.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are someone who takes pride in your work, seeks order in chaos, and wants the opportunity to work with your like-minded individuals. You are a leader, not a follower, with an innovative spirit who wants to collaborate with a team of brilliant minds in our quest to build brilliant products.
WHAT YOULL DO:
The Business Development Analyst will proactively research and call on unsold or undersold prospects to generate new qualified leads and sales cycles. Responsibilities include:
1. Developing and executing prospecting strategies for non-ShopperTrak clients, including email and phone lead-based generation efforts.
2. Researching prospective customers to identify business trends and strategic issues to use in outreach campaigns.
3. Composing emails for outreach (as required) based on understanding of ShopperTrak value proposition as it relates to specific prospect and client needs.
4. Sending email, phone and social media messaging for outreach to targeted prospects and existing ShopperTrak customers based on specific campaigns and communication strategies.
5. Finding and documenting new relevant prospect contacts in Salesforce.com.
6. Setting appointments for salespeople including high profile trade events.
7. Recording all results in Salesforce daily.
8. Following up on high-priority web leads including qualifying leads to generate a credible sales cycle when appropriate with documentation in lead template.
9. Achieving the assigned accountability quotas including communication protocols (48 hour web lead response) and activity requirements (minimum 200/week).
10. Working closely with the assigned ShopperTrak BDM, RSM and Mid-market sales team(s) to ensure proper customer communication and follow-up.
11. Maintaining proper reports as directed by the sales organization.
12. Maintaining and producing expense reports as directed by company policy.
13. Up-selling new products (using internal subject matter experts or other internal resources as necessary) during client and prospect communication.
14. Gathering competitive intelligence as needed to understand market landscape and retail acumen.
15. Others, as assigned.
WHAT YOU NEED:
Have in-depth knowledge of high level selling techniques to include prospecting, strategic selling and communication
Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and SFDC applications
Fluency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Two to five years of prospecting sales experience to executive level clients including CEO, COO, CMO, CFO and CSO
Customer centric personality, high drive and self-starting experience
Results-oriented, self-starter, team-oriented, customer-focused, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently
One must have excellent presentation skills, including written email and telephone communication.
Impress Us With:
BS/BA in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications
Retail industry experience
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Full, superb benefits plan including medical, dental, life insurance, short/long-term disability, transit benefits, and more
Great 401K plan
Amazing Green office with high tech vibe in fantastic location with superb views. We have writable walls, open collaboration zones and enclosed I need to think spaces with incredible tech tools
Food and fun flows freely with bagel Fridays and monthly happy hours with nacho bar, tacos, etc. We also have regular offsite team building/fun events with bowling and arcades as a good example of how we chill
Rewards and recognition are critical to everyone and we deliver with performance-based bonus, salary and recognition awards. We also have a Brag Wall, because we like to give a shout out when someone does great work
R&R is important and we provide vacation, personal/sick, company paid holidays and 3 float holidays
We love the community we live and work in with many charity avenues that employees can participate in to give back'