Business Development Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title: Business Development Assistant
We are currently searching for a well qualified candidate for the following position, based in Chicago, Illinois.
Administrative Duties to include:
* Internal support will include multiple cyclical and project based assignments and ensure progress to meet deadlines.
* Review/scrutinize/administer expense reports for Region within annual budget allocations.
* Coordinate meeting facilities for internal meeting, customer visits and entertainment engagements.
* Coordinate/administer weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting requirements for region.
* Oversee travel and accommodations for team members as needed and liaison to corporate travel.
* Take initiative in manager s absence to assure discreet handling of business and tasks needing quick tactical administration.
* Assist the management team with powerpoint presentations and monthly data dashboards as needed.
* Data Management: assist and administer proper use of CRM tool and training for new employees with assistance from corporate resources. As well, sales analytics within CRM and other intranet tools available providing weekly reports to management as necessary.
Business Development / Account Management Assistant duties to include:
* Responsibilities to include interfacing with Business and Account Management Teams to assist in customer relations and revenue growth.
* Monitor named customers for quality, delivery, and communication as an interface with program management and account management business development.
* Assist account management team with coordination of internal and external meetings and conference calls.
* Assist account team with CRM tool and loading of quotations opportunities with continued monitoring of progress and closure for presentation to customer.
* Monitor and assess customer satisfaction surveys while assessing areas of improvement, coordinating the proper resources to rectify.
* Assist Business Development as liaison to market research tools and personnel within company for vetting of potential engagement.
* Strong project management skills with ability to prioritize, multi-task and organize
* Excellent MS Office skills (word, excel, powerpoint)
* Data management experience
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience working with vast remote cross-functional teams in large matrix organizations
* Career advancement potential
* Minimum of 4 years relevant experience is required.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.