Business Development Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
St. Joseph Medical Center
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY:
To develop and grow direct referral relationship with EMS providers to draw business to a main point of entry for the facility. knowledge of the clinical criteria and administration process will generate desired utilization of the facility's continuum of care and allow the facility management access to the needs of the community.
* Develop and implement strategic referral account management plans that support the facility clinical resources.
* Support and emulate high customer service standards internally and externally.
* Participate in clinical orientation to units and/or programs and stay abreast of service changes that may be important to facility customer base.
* Participate in the facility community education development meetings.
* Adhere to the account management plan and complete duties assigned therein.
* Establish consistent contact with potential referral sources.
* Maintain documentation associated with account management activities.
* Develop community education and awareness of mental health resources.
* Assist the Director of the department and other team members in carrying out other activities.
* Obtain and provide facility management with up-to-date information about changes in the market and with the competition.
* Develop and participate in educational forums internally and externally.
* Participate in outreach educational organizations within designated areas.
* Identify and develop new referral sources for education and awareness of clinical services provided by St. Joseph Behavioral Health.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Good verbal and written skills.
* Completion of a sales training program preferred.
* Skills in public speaking and problem solution.
* Excellent customer service skills.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Public Relations/Counseling or a social science related field.
Valid Driver's License
* Must be able to key at a computer.
* Must be able to review reports containing data with small print.
* Must be able to reach and write proficiently in English.
* Must be able to speak clearly.
* Hearing and vision sufficient to perform the essential job functions.
* Must be able to travel by car; sitting for long periods of time.
* Must be able to occasionally lift 30 pounds and carry small objects.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES / WOMEN / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job: Professional - Non Nursing
Primary Location: Texas-Houston
Organization: St. Joseph Medical Center
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Days
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled