Business Development Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Sigmainc is looking for a dynamic personality to join it's sales team. Below is the job description.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: MARLBOROUGH MA
JOB DURATION: FULL TIME/ DIRECT HIRE
RATE/ SALARY: TBD
WE OFFER A COMPETITIVE BASE SALARY, PLUS AN UNCAPPED COMMISSION STRUCTURE. WE ARE LOCATED WEST OF BOSTON IN MARLBOROUGH - RIGHT OFF US 20 AND 495.
* Aggressively prospect for new and existing clients through a variety of sources, including required daily outbound calls.
* Perform analysis to properly qualify prospects.
* Setup pre-qualified meetings to to passed off.
* Eagerness to learn about sales and willingness to be coached
* Network in markets to identify customers and prospects; develop and maintain relationships with key influencers to generate and build sales opportunities
* Ability to enter call data effectively in CRM on a daily basis.
* Maintain open and timely communication with management regarding sales leads, market challenges, competitive activity and other relevant issues of benefit to the organization
* Manage time effectively and contribute to the continued growth of our organization through consistently achieving quotas and growing market share.
* Work in fast-paced, rapidly changing, deadline sensitive environment
* Ability to multi-task and balance a high volume of outbound and inbound phone calls, email communications, and detailed database entries
* Effective inside sales phone skills
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and clients
* Work independently and as a team member
* Must have good customer service and administrative organizational skills.
* Working knowledge of: desktop computers and Microsoft office products - Excel, Word, MS Outlook etc.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Sales or Customer relation skills required. (Retail candidates are suggested to apply)
* Computer and CRM or ATS software applications desired but not required