Business Development Associate
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONDo you feel you have gone as far as you can with your current company Do you not get the support and the resources you need to be at the top of your game Are you underappreciated, under compensated and looking for a job with a ton of earning potential If so, you should probably continue reading.
The job found below is NOT for everybody. It requires someone who thinks out of the box and is willing to WORK, and WORK hard!
The ideal candidate is someone who's self-motivated, outgoing and comes into work with a go-getter attitude. They'll show up early and leave late, not because we require it, but because they know they'll be better off because of it. We're looking for those that are hungry and someone who views us as a partner rather than just a paycheck.
Optamark graphics isn't your normal printing company. We've done things different since we opened in 2011, and our ability to predict and adapt quickly to market trends has enabled us to grow as rapidly as we have. We are currently #223 on the Inc. 500 list of fastest growing companies.
What we do is simple... We build web based systems that help to streamline the ordering of both printed collateral and promotional products. Basically, we make it easier for the purchasers of these products to obtain quotes, track order history or customize the content needed for a particular project. Along with that, we also save them a lot of money on the products they've been ordering! Once in front of the clients, it is an easy sell.
Unlike othersales jobs that require you to find your own leads, we handle that! We want our salesforce to be out there selling, not qualifying leads over the phone. The backend support you'll receive is something that just isn't comparable at other companies and it helps to ensure you're freed up to sell, and continue selling
Some notes about the job:
* Hours - Flexible (though if you're not open to putting in 40+ hours a week this probably isn't for you)
* Office Location - WeWork-Grand Central (45th St and Lexington Ave starting 10.1.16)
* Earning Potential - Limitless (though something is wrong if you're not making 50K after your first year) The range we've seen from our sales people between is $65K - $300K.
* Training - The initial training will commence your first week and last 2 weeks. Additional training can and will be scheduled as you need it. Weekly online training will be provided.
* Culture -We're a small group, but we're all about having a good time Work hard, play hard is an accurate statement.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
* Selling printed and promotional collateral by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
* Partnering with customers to find solutions to the current issues they face when purchasing.
* Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
* Keeping management informed of current work flow through the use of updating the CRM. Logging calls and recording meeting history is required.
* Learning and understanding how the internet works and how it can be utilized for proposal generation
* Becoming knowledgeable on product offerings and keeping up to date on what's new and trending.
Skills and Qualifications Required:
* Quick learner with demonstrated drive and initiative; We're looking for a self-starter
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple tasks at the same time.
* Superior interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
* Strong self-management skills; able to create own plan of action, prioritize work activities, and manage own activity independently to deliver results on schedule with with limited supervision
* Proficient with computers
* 2-4years of salesexperience is preferred, but not required
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution