Business Development - Building Automation Solutions 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Company is specialized in providing turnkey Building Automation Systems and energy cost reduction measures (design, installation and service) for our commercial, industrial and institutional accounts. We provide true 24/7 service to an intensely loyal customer base which has provided the nucleus for our rapid and steady growth.
We are seeking a BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL:
* Further develop/enhance relationships with commercial property owners and managers, as well as existing relationships with consulting engineering, mechanicalcontractors and general contractors, visiting these firms on a regular basis. Work with these contractors to ensure that Company is always included in bid process. Determine what needs to be done to provide additional support.
* Follow up with customers after proposals are delivered, work to secure purchase orders. Work as go-between to get proposals updated quickly based on feedback. Provide sales people/estimators guidance based on feedback.
* Determine additional engineering firms and mechanicalcontractors where relationships should be developed from the ground up; develop a plan and begin developing those relationships. Analyze which firms our existing clients are using and make these firms part of the target list.
* Experience in interacting and selling to Mechanical Contractors and Engineers is preferred.
* This role will be supporting and taking these existing firms to the next level, assisting them with their proposals, etc. You will be visiting these firms on a weekly basis.
* A minimum of two years of progressive account management or sales experience working with commercial building owners and property managers.
* Experience in DDC Control Service Sales ,HVAC, and Security.
* Excellent initiative, and interpersonal communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to influence the market at key levels.
* Andover Controls / Schneider Electric product knowledge a plus.