Business Development Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/5/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Tier1 Consulting Company
* Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets established by the BFS Sales Head and execute business development, offering positioning and sales strategies as a member of the sales team for North America.
* Achieve lead generation, prospecting and othersales management goals designed to build an optimal sales pipeline.
* Personally develop strong, long-term relationships and referrals with senior management at targeted firms
* Manage the end-to-end sales process for all opportunities including initial client communication, on-site presentations, RFI response, multi-day client workshops, RFP submission, negotiation and deal signing. The candidate is the focal point for all communication and sales activities with prospects and customers.
* Work in close collaboration with CLIENTS' presales team & delivery teams to ensure that proposed offerings and services fully meet customers' business and technology needs.
* Provide support to customers during initial phases of an engagement. Follow up and ensure total client satisfaction through the life cycle of the relationship.
* Support the team's market research and competitive positioning analysis in partnership with regional presales, marketing and product development staff.
* Adhere to all Client Sales, Human Resource, and corporate ethical policies, standards and guidelines.
* Demonstrate strong personal communication and presentation skills to establish interest, credibility and trust.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* STRONG HUNTER PROFILE with a proven track record of success in selling technology outsourcing services into the BFS Industry
* Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of client acquisition and sales revenue targets.
* At least 8years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services
* Experience of working on opportunities run by Third Party Advisory Firms such as TPI, Equaterra , etc
* Understanding of customer decision making criteria as it pertains to offshore services, consulting, enterprise solutions
* Ability to maintain strong sales management focus during sales cycles that are typically six months to one year in duration.
* Demonstrated ability to manage often complex negotiations with senior-level business and technology executives at leading BFS Companies.
* Thorough command of English, both written and spoken.
The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.