Business Development Executive-Late Phase/Post Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Medpace, a rapidly growing Contract Research Organization headquartered in Cincinnati, is seeking a Business Development Executive with experience in Late Phase/Post-Marketing to join our growing team. This person will work closely with the dedicated Late Phase team, and is responsible for communicating both the post-approval strategies including post-marketing data collection techniques. Also, as part of the Business Development team, the individual in this role will grow the business by leveraging current relationships as well as promoting, selling, and driving the company's expansion into new customers.
DESCRIPTION OF JOB DUTIES
* Actively prospect and generate new sales and business opportunities within assigned customer territory;
* Knowledge of Late Phase Trials and Health Economics;
* Identifies and qualifies customers by establishing a business relationship to ensure an active and continuous expanded business pipeline;
* Achieve sale targets for assigned customers;
* Adapt successful strategies and tactics to meet market demands and financial targets;
* Collaborate with internal staff regarding the development and procurement of proposals;
* Establish and maintain frequent contact with customers through focused client visits and presentations;
* Support marketing initiatives when necessary (e.g., tradeshow, symposia attendance);
* Maintain contacts with appropriate sales activity data within Medpace-sponsored Customer Relationship Management database; and
* Perform general strategic and tactical account planning, management, and execution.
* Bachelor's degree;
* At least 2 years of previous experience selling within Late Phase/Post-Marketing;
* Ability to recognize the needs of the customer and collaborate with the clinical areas to develop proposals that exceed customer expectations;
* Must be reliable, highly-motivated, well-organized, results-oriented, customer-focused, and possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
* Familiar with using SalesForce;
* Proficient in Microsoft Office; and
* An established network of contacts within the industry (preferred).
Medpace is seeking candidates who thrive in a competitive sales environment, who are highly-motivated, and interested in a position in which they are financially rewarded for their success.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.
EO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vets