Business Development Executive
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE IN FACILITY SERVICES
The US subsidiary of a global facilities services company, with revenues near $2 Billion is seeking a key business development/sales executive who will have a significant impact on driving substantial revenue in the NYC market.
The right individual will take ownership for revenue generation by developing key relationships with high-level clients responsible for Class A buildings in NYC and close large enterprise-level deals.
While the right individual will have established relationships in this space that will yield opportunities and sales in the short to medium term, it is equally important that the individual has, and can demonstrate, an innate ability to go beyond his/her comfort zone and create new business relationships that will result in substantive sales for the organization.
* Possess a solid understanding/demonstrate acute knowledge of this key Commercial Real Estate vertical
* Demonstrate a successful track record of selling to key, high-level, clients through a structured sales and relationship building process in this vertical
* Display a keen knowledge of the services and solutions the Company has to solve Client needs
* Be proficient at understanding various pricing models and appropriately position the Company's offerings to close the deal and maximize profit potential.
* Have the ability to keep your finger on the pulse of the Company's competitors in this market and to leverage this knowledge in creating opportunities and ultimately closing deals
* Have a solid database and pipeline of prospects in the said vertical from day one of employment
* Collaborate and lead successful execution of sales activities with internal cross-functional teams, and with senior management through contract negotiation and signed contracts
* Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in the company's CRM
* Short Term (3-6months): Build a future opportunity pipeline that is 3 to 5 times the annual quota for the market
* Long (12months+): Meet and exceed annual sales quota
You will possess
* A track record of consistently meeting revenue and profitability goals
* Evidence of exceptional commitment to a process-driven sales approach, and accurately tracking and forecasting of all customer engagement and activity through the use of the company's CRM platform
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 5-10 YEARS OF SALES EXPERIENCE IN SELLING JANITORIAL/FACILITY SERVICES TO CLASS A BUILDINGS IN NYC.
* A "Customer focused" mindset with the desire to "win as a team"
* Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Proficient at using Microsoft Office applications
* Use of a cloud-based CRM
* Be an excellent presenter
* Possess strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent listener - encouraging information from people
* Proactive with a self-starter mentality
* Take initiative and be adaptable to new challenges
* Have the ability to exercise independent judgment
* Strong team player - fits in easily with wide range of personalities
* "Can-Do" approach to a wide and rapidly changing workload
RELOCATION AVAILABLE-Yes, regional
1. 5-10years of successful sales experience selling in janitorial/facility services to Class A Building in NYC 2. Excellent communication skills including speaking publicly 3. Minimum of a B.A./B.S.
1. Adaptable to new challenges 2. Use of cloud based CRM 3. strong team player 4. "Can-do" attitude