Business Development Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
vTech Solution Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION DETAILS:
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
LOCATION: WASHINGTON DC
DURATION: FULL TIME POSITION
vTech Solution Inc. is looking for a bright, dynamic, fast-paced Business Development Executive to add-on new accounts into its IT Staffing Services, especially in private sector industries. The incumbent will be responsible for building and managing his/her own book of business, both by new client acquisition and as well as farming existing clients for new business.
* Generates new sales revenue through cold-calling on new accounts
* Consistently meet with clients, hiring managers or program partners each week by penetrating new and existing account relationships
* Collect and manage relevant account and prospect qualification data on a quarterly basis to assess "Fair Market Share" of existing clients and to accurately qualify prospects based on contingent headcount, contingent spend, # of performing vendors and existing or potential MSP/VMS relationships
* Ultimately accountable for all account(s) performance and supplier scorecard metrics
* Work closely with recruiting team to strategize and build pipelines of quality resources to fulfill vTech client need.
* Become a trusted advisor to clients to generate future selling opportunities into the account(s)
* Enters all information in Sales CRM per established procedures accurately and in timely manner
* Provides status reports to the executive team on activity success/failures.
Education and Requirements:
* Master degree is preferable/a bachelordegree in Business Administration, Sales/Marketing or in a relevant field
* Must have a minimum of 1-3 years of professional experience
* Business Development/Sales experience in IT Recruitment/Staffing is preferable but not mandatory
* Proven ability to build excellent client relationships, manage accounts, and grow sales year-to-year
* Ability to think outside the box, implement new ideas and strong problem solving skills
* Must be able to work independently and as well as in a team
* Must be a people person
* Strong written and verbal communication skills