Business Development Manager / Account Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/6/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmaram Technology Corporation is seeking a Business Development Manager / Account Manager for our IT Staff Augmentation side of the business. In this role you would be responsible for understanding customer challenges and business needs for IT services, building relationships with key customers, qualifying business opportunities for Amaram Technology and bidding, to help Amaram win preferred vendor status with major commercial clients.
* Responsible for supporting and positioning Amaram to capture new and existing business opportunities (including: analyzing the competition, preparing opportunity briefings, and developing win strategies), tracking targeted opportunities, and working with proposal development teams to help Amaram win new commercial IT staff augmentation service contracts.
* Work closely with your peers within the organization to provide project requirements needed to determine accurate timelines and deliverables. This position will need to have a firm understanding of IT Services and Solutions, implementation and execution times.
* The territory will be defined by customer size, geography and/or vertical markets.
* Overall goal would include ensuring the appropriate IT resources are engaged to complete client approved projects on time and within budget, service level reporting and presentations, and assisting with client billing and budget planning.
* Primary point of contact for all projects, reporting, billing and issues for clients.
* Support billing processes by gathering client statistics and monitoring project hours.
* Ensure new clients are on-boarded according to details of the individual contract.
* Oversee assigned client base with customer service being the highest priority.
* Implement departmental policies and procedures for the day to day operations of client environments.
* Monitor terms/conditions of service level agreements and performance of all parties to these agreements in accordance with the individual client contract.
* Triage client demands and work to present alternative solutions when presented with unobtainable requests.
* Maintain in depth knowledge of assigned client contracts.
* Minimum of 5years experience in a service environment.
* Bachelor's degreepreferred.
* Experience working with external clients delivering IT based solutions.
* Experience understanding or creating network and hosting designs.
* Experience setting realistic customer expectations when dealing with tight timelines and demanding clients.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills; this position will require extensive documentation (Monthly and Quarterly Service Level Reviews, Semi-Annual client presentations, new client orientations, etc.).
* Project Management Methodology or System Life Cycle Methodology experience.
* Ability to travel if needed.
* Ability to work extended hours if needed.
* Understanding of IT Infrastructuretechnologies, trends, virtualization, networking, etc; and technologies such as AD, VMware, Windows Server, Cisco, Redhat, Exchange and more.