Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Johnson Service Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOHNSON SERVICE GROUP is experiencing an enormous amount of growth and as a result we are actively looking for a driven BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER FOR OUR ATLANTA OFFICE, with a proven track record of success. If you are in the market and looking for new opportunities and meet the requirements listed below, please reach out to me directly to discuss in detail.
AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, you will be responsible for attracting and developing new clients. You will manage the growth and productivity of your clients by presenting staffing solutions and formulating service level agreements. Our successful Business Development Managers enjoy a highly rewarding, uncapped compensation structure. We also provide on-going professional development to enable top performing team members progress into a potential leadership role.
* Attract new and maintain existing client relationships via phone, social media, face-to-face meetings and email.
* Collaborate with current and potential clients to determine their staffing needs and offer customized solutions.
* Negotiate contracts and pricing with clients.
* Schedule interviews between job candidates and hiring managers.
* Work closely with our internal recruiters to fulfill client's staffing needs.
* Follow up on sales leads from internal recruiters, candidates and contractors.
* Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* 2+ years of sales or staffing sales experience
* Experience selling in a service industry.
* Highly motivated, driven and competitive.
* Results focused, goal oriented and able to work in a team environment.
* Excellent interpersonal, communication, prioritization and organization skills.
* Superior follow-up skills.