Business Development Manager (Atlanta, GA)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
About Us: Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world. For more than 60 years it has utilized its Mac Tools division, one of the world s most recognized and trusted brands in the professional automotive tool industry, to provide more than 8,000 products to more than 600,000 technicians worldwide.
What do you envision for your future* At Stanley Black & Decker, our vision involves looking at the mobile distribution model we've had in place for over 70 years as a way to leverage sales for all of Stanley Industrial Automotive Repair. We are capable of bringing the strength of the world s largest tool company to provide multi-platform solutions to the automotive repair industry.
We believe we can make this happen and we would like you to be a part of our mission. As a global leader, Stanley Black & Decker can bring together the best in science, technology, business and human resources to continue to grow and succeed in our market.
Position Summary: The Business Development Manager (BDM) field sales role designed to enable organic growth through managing specific initiatives. The BDM will focus on enabling growth through franchise revitalization and growth of the franchise network. This position may be required to travel up to 75% of the time to support business initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
* Participate in regional, company conference calls and meetings
* Work with Distributors to support revitalization and growth
* Support recruiting initiatives to grow the franchise network direct channel
* Provide support to the Mac Sales Development Program
* Work with new franchise starts
* Support distributors with large ticket sales (toolbox trucks, diagnostics, shop equipment, etc.)
* Work directly with the Region Manager to help support local events and distributors as needed
* Provide leadership development and succession planning
* FEM Planning and Execution
* District New Starts
* MSDP Performance
* Distributor Health
Qualifications Education / Experience:
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field
* Minimum of 2 years related sales experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
* Demonstrated/proven sales leader track record
* Strong communication and problem solving skills
* Must be very proficient in Microsoft Office
* Salesforce.com or other CRM system experience is preferred
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.