Business Development Manager - Climate Control 9/14/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Review market needs of Climate Control branches to determine ideal fleet model to support customer needs based on current Fleet inventory status.
* Compare current Climate Control manufacturers and products with new products and manufacturers to recognize costs savings and increased efficiencies.
* Leverage vendor relationships to facilitate and integrate into regional events.
* Create training plan and materials for both sales and service staffs for Restoration & Remediation, Air Circulation and Air Quality product lines.
* Manage & Analyze Emergency Response Trailer logistics and financial benefits of trailer service model.
* Develop alternate model to improve customer service and financial returns.
* Create a trailer cleaning manual and certification process to ensure teams around the country have been properly trained.
* Work with Safety Director to identify proper loading, unloading, cleaning and storage processes. Document and promote these processes through the Regional Management Teams.
* Lead and organize resources around large loss events. Work with regional Climate Control Teams, and coordinate with other divisions to maximize opportunity and ensure smoothly running operation.
* Develop a Sales Training Plan for Sales Engineers to become familiar with market opportunities. Work with Regional Sales Managers to coordinate training and sales campaign efforts.
EDUCATION AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Minimum 5 years of experience in the Restoration & Remediation space
* Strong Sales and Operational background
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong Training/Coaching/Presentation skills
* Strong understanding of Fleet Management and Sourcing programs
* Travel required 50%