Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
Let's face it, job descriptions all look and sound the same, but it's what we've come to expect when making a career move. So here we go
You, as a Business Development manager, should bring a mix of knowledge in Accounting/Finance or Information Technology- (we have openings for both!) along with strong business development abilities. You would also be responsible for contributing to the on-going growth and advancement of our business in the Greater Cincinnati marketplace. We also have excellent opportunites in Columbus, Ohio.
As a fast growing organization, we place specific emphasis on your ability to work independently to achieve revenue goals, while collaborating with the team on project engagements and helping to identify the best consultants for the work. Your success requires a strong work ethic, integrity, collaboration and the ability to function in a fast-paced, team environment with a win-win mentality. Our culture is team focused and collaborative, so it is important to be on-site.
* Prospect and network with companies, from Manager to C-level individuals
* Maintain/Build a list of client accounts through a direct sales effort
* Conduct in-person meetings with clients and prospective clients
* Attend networking events and other corporate initiatives so you become a known member in the Information Technology and/or Accounting and Finance community
* Collaborate with the team and client companies to identify the best solution for the project initiative
* Increase market share by proactively pursuing and closing new business
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 3+ years of sales experience in t he professional services industry or related field
* Solid consultative selling skills
* "Hunter" mentality to business development
* Strong relationship building abilities with excellent oral and written communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree
* Uncapped, competitive, comprehensive compensation structure of base salary and commission with unlimited opportunity for growth and mobility
* Compensation dependent on experience
* Health, Dental, and Vision
* Paid Time off
* Long Term/Short Term Disability
* Voluntary Life Insurance
This position is a high potential opportunity with our growing company. We are looking for our next generation of leaders. We also have opportunities in some exciting, emerging markets.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.