Business Development Manager
Our client is one of the premier providers of wireless backhaul. They help operators and other service providers worldwide increase operational efficiency and enhance end customers' quality of experience with innovative wireless backhaul solutions. Their customers include wireless service providers, public safety organizations, and utility companies; they use their solutions to deliver 4G, mission-critical multimedia services and other applications at high reliability and speed.
* Call on Service Providers, Channel and large End User Markets
* Support the overall sales and customer service related activities
* Screening potential business deals by analyzing market, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities and providing recommendation on action plan
* Work closely with peers to achieve the overall company objectives in terms of growth, profitability and sustainability throughout the Region
* Deep understanding of the capabilities & limitations of our product line problem-solving, prioritize multiple tasks in an efficient and effective manner and communicate with all levels of management
* Proactive, service oriented with a can-do attitude in meeting short and critical deadlines
* Ability to manage time and resources effectively, meet deadlines and execute on strategic objectives.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate both internally with the company and externally with customers
* Advanced Excel modeling skills and competency in Word and PowerPoint
* Willing and able to travel frequently within the US
* Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or engineering with emphasis in technology and/or telecommunications