Business Development Manager 8/19/2016
IT Consulting/Services Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Looking for a change in your current job Do you wish to join a company that is outperforming the Industry with a strong growth momentum If your answer is yes, you might be the one our client is looking for
Chase Winters Worldwide (a leading retained executive search firm), is currently conducting a search engagement for a Business Development Executive with Managed Services experience in the Engineering Services Industry.
The Business Development Manager for Engineering Services is primarily responsible for opening doors for our client with companies they don't have an existing relationship with. They typically focus on getting "new logo's" for our cleint.
Our client represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology services and solutions, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise(tm). They are a USD 4.0 billion company with 107,100+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 800 global customers including Fortune 500 companies This opportunity offers outstanding career trajectory and visibility, an engaging work environment, and an aggressive compensation model. Our client is passionate about their employees and believe that employees are the biggest assets.
* Create a focused market strategy on named accounts.
* Pro-active sales activities to convert suspects into customers for named Health and Life Sciences Markets accounts. Generates evaluate competitors; negotiate prices for solutions and /or pilot projects.
* Solution launch and delivery: align technical team and customer sponsors to ensure delivery is prioritized on early achievement of business value.
* Business metric measurement: continuous tracking of customer value realization; recommend methods to improve financial impact.
* Form peer relationships with client personnel at the CXO level.
* Follow-up with prospects with the objective of moving discussions to proposals.
* Work with pre-sales to craft suitable solutions and compelling proposals.
* Showcase capabilities, value, relationships and governance in all interactions.
* Take "Go-to-Market Solutions" to the target market (Health and Life Sciences Markets).
* Develop customer sponsors, identify influencers and decision makers.
* Position solutions in the context of a customer's business objectives.
* Map technology solutions to value levers and identify key operational metrics.