Business Development Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER, PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, FINANCE - 1115
Currently looking for an experienced Business DevelopmentManager to fill an opening with a leading Texas-based finance, IT and management consulting firm in Houston, TX. Interested candidates should have a minimum of 10 years of B2B sales-related experience and a strong understanding of the Houston business landscape.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
* Identify, scope, and qualify new companies and opportunities
* Develop compelling content for presentations, sales proposals and SOWs
* Act as a conduit for knowledge transfer between the Prospect and Account Services during the sales cycle
* Onboard and manage new client relationships
* Ensure that the project delivery team is positioned for success
REQUIREMENTS OF THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
* Minimum of 10 years of B2B sales-related experience, preferably in the Houston market
* Demonstrated skill in interacting and selling to C-level executives
* Demonstrated success in achieving goals
* Professional Services or Software industry experience a plus
* Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field
* Minimum of 10+ years of applicable experience