Business Development Manager 8/25/2016
JEG & Sons
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
The Business Development Manager is responsible to improve the company's market position by locating, developing, negotiating and closing business relationships.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Prospect for new customers by following up on leads, networking, industry research, cold calling, or other means of identifying potential business partners.
* Identify key decision maker within the target client organization and set up introductory meeting(s) . Research and develop a thorough understanding the target client. Track and record activity on accounts.
* Identify client needs & deal requirements. Plan and develop proposals that address client needs and concerns, and are mutually beneficial to both organizations. Make client proposal presentations.
* Handle objections and close new business deals by negotiating contracts. Participate in the New Business Lines Application Process to integrate new client requirements with IT/Finance/Operations and hand off to Account Manager.
* Enhance existing business relationships by presenting new products as they become available to improve client retention.
* Submit weekly progress report and ensure data is accurate. Enter all data in to company CRM system
* Successful candidates should have a high level of professionalism, honesty and integrity. Initiative and desire to succeed.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills., networking, persuasion, public speaking, prospecting and closing skills
* Prior experience in sales/business development (3-5 years) required, preferably dealing with large retailers.
* Requires strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, internet navigation skills, CRM programs.
* Prior experience in the cellular industry and/or with an e-commerce based organization preferred.
* High School Diploma required.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
JEG and Sons, Inc. is a privately held e-commerce/distribution company based in Miami, FL. JEG was founded in 2006. Be part of our dynamic, growing organization. Benefits include: Group Medical/Dental/Vision, Short Term Disability, Basic & Supplemental Life Insurance, Paid Time Off (10 days per year), Holiday Pay, generous 401(k) Retirement Plan allowing participation after 90 days of employment with immediate vesting in company match. Located near I-95 & Ives Dairy Road (Aventura area).